Just need someone to talk too :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lestat, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

This is the first time I have felt suicidal in awhile. Normaly i just go to bed and take sleeping pills to knock me out . I dont have any anymore as my doc wont let me have anymore.

What i eally need is just someone to talk too. I am so alone... I have people in the house but cant talk to them... that in some ways makes me feel even more alone.

I am so f'ed off with everything and keep having panic attacks....

I am 26 (Male if you have not guessed) and from the UK. if anyone can talk let me know... I think ill be up most the night.

If we do talk.. ill not just talk about me...

2. abyss

abyss Well-Known Member

this place is chock full of people happy to talk to you...

oh look....here's one now!! (me) lol

pm anytime hun

3. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Conrad..Hang on in there my friend..

I am often online and should you see me in the chat room or on one of the forums, say Hi..Don't be a stranger..

You are not alone my friend...

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Conrad,
    If you go to the chat room you will find all kinds of people to talk to. I myself can't enter the chat room because my computer won't let me in!! So I just get by with the SF and PM'S.
    I have been on the forum for several months and have made several friends here. It sounds like that is what you need! The ppl you know don't seem to be very supportive. That's pretty much normal because they have know way of feeling the things you do. As far as your thoughts go, they really have know clue because they haven't experienced it them selves. Take care my friend and I hope to see you around on the forum!!:chopper:!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.