Just need to go..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

They said he would never do it again. They were wrong and he did. I'll never be able to stop this. My family don't care for me, so I won't be missed by them. Heck, they would be happy. Teachers at school hate me, I have nothing left to live for.

2. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

I'm sure your family don't hate you Scizzorgame.
    I think the exact same thing about my family sometimes. My dad's hit me a few times in the past; and he often yells at me. We get into arguments almost every day.
    One thing I've learned is that when something terrible happens, and you all have to pull together... that's when you see that they truely do care.

As for teachers, they practically hate everyone that disagrees with them/ doesn't play by their rules. Heck, all my teachers hate me. I've had multiple detentions, I'm always getting sent out of class, and I seem to spend far too much time outside my head of year's office :laugh:

I know how hard it is having problems with school. I wish I could get to your school and sort the damned place out myself. They'd get a shock if I did :biggrin:

Don't give up Scizzorgame. You have the rest of your life ahead of you, and things will change. It may not seem like that now, but they will.
    Definitely don't give up because of those assholes at your school. They're seriously a waste of space and they'll get what's coming to them.

:hug: Stay safe and take care

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun sorry you are suffering from the pain of betrayal. It sounds like someone promised something that they had no control of and should never of promised. And I am in no way trying to down play what happened, but maybe the promise was made to try and make you feel safe and happy. And that promise was the only way they knew how to make you feel that way. And that doesn't make it any better or the pain any less hurtful. Please try to find someone that can give you a big hug and sit with you while you tell them about what happened. You can pm me I'll listen! But can only send x's and o's your way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.