Just needed to say

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Butterflyaway, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

Feel so ashamed of what I have done this evening. Tried so hard not to. But in the end it beat me. Hate it for that. The depression takes over my control. No matter what I try it interferes. Feel exhausted from the effort it takes to keep trying to cope. Try to sleep so it goes away for a bit. Don’t like the thoughts going around my head. Am selfish in my worrying. Reminds me I’m selfish. Feel physically sick from everything going on. It's too much.

I know nobody else can solve my feelings and issues but needed to just tell someone. Thank you.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are talking to us I do know how hard it does get hun but talking does help hun and i hope you continue to reach out here hun hugs

3. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

oh dear :(

are you around butterfly? how are you? please write back
    good on you for reaching out. I know you haven't gone into detail but i can probably guess because i was in your situation too. Yes, it helps sometimes telling someone anonymously

i'm here anytime if you want to talk. just private message me
    in the meantime can you write back? just worried about you

hugs
    Tia

4. Butterflyaway

Butterflyaway Active Member

I am okay thanks. Was due to go back to work today. But as I was getting ready I just burst into tears and now can't stop. Just can't face work and the people there. Have bad memories over things that have happened there in the past and they keep coming into my thoughts and what if it's going to happen again? Have gone back to bed. Need to sleep to make it go away. Feeling bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.