Just not feeling myself..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LewisLightweight, Jul 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LewisLightweight

LewisLightweight New Member

OK, Atm I'm very upset.

All this bullying started at the end of last year.

Me and my friends, Ashprak and Muhammed were in P.E lesson, all on the same team, playing Bench ball (When you have to throw the ball to your side, and if its caught, you join the bench, first team for everyone to get on bench, wins) when Peter Airsmith threw a ball straight at my noggin.
    I was astounded, and confronted him.
    After I'd been brave enough to stand up to him, and nothing happen to me, I thought, well this is strange.

I let it all slip, until next week, P.E lesson, Peter Airsmith and his friends beat me in rounders, and kept laughing at me.
    To my horror, when I returned to the changing room after lesson, I learnt to discover my Level 92 Piruker (Digimon card) had vanished.
    All the boys denied taking it and Mr.Wippet the headmaster said it was my fault for bringing it in.
    I was DEVISTATED.

The bullying (Name calling, prodding) went on for a few weeks, but I thought "Its only name calling, cant hurt me pmsl".. unti one day, after P.E, I was facing the wall getting changed, when Mad Max Martins whipped the back of my legs with his school tie.

I turned rounded to tell him to leave me alone, and forgot I hadn't put my shirt on.. the boys saw it.. my worst kept secret.. my tiny nipples.

I got laughed at, and bullied for weeks, until I spoke to my P.E teacher Mrs.Greendale, who said she would talk to the class about it.

The following day in P.E, Mrs.Greendal sat us all down, in our vests, pants and plimsolls, and said:

"Class, I understand some of you have been causing Lewis trouble, how would you feel if you were in his shoes and also had incredibly small nipples"..

How could she do this to me, shes just humiliated me even more, infront of some people who didn't even know about it.

I'm so sad.
    :mort:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry all this happened to you and your teacher seems really insensitive. :(
    What year in school are you in? Perhaps talk to the principal at school about it.
    I hope you can sort it out soon :hug:

3. LewisLightweight

I'm in the last year of school, and haven't started puberty yet.

4. Petal

How old are you? :unsure: Maybe see your doctor about this. :dunno:

5. Necromanti

Necromanti Well-Known Member

Don't bother, IrishDoll. This is a joke thread.

6. Petal

:eek:hmy: :dunno:

btw,im daisychain!changed my name :hug:

7. LewisLightweight

No, this isn't a "joke" thread.. and I find it very insulting that you say it is.

You mean, mean, heartless scum.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry to hear you have been a victim of bullying. Perhaps you need to file a grievance with the school and take things out of the teacher's hands. It doesn't sound as if this teacher dealt with the issue effectively. If the bullying is as serious as you say it is the bullies can face legal ramifications. These people sure have interesting names. How old are you and what type of school do you attend?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.