Just one day!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Oct 26, 2009.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So many things happening in my life. And all out of my control. Isnt that enough? Obviously not. This damn bipolar shit. Up cycling really bad. I'm so dangerous when it's like this. And yes even more than when I'm actively suicidal. Cuz this is like I need to dare myself cuz it's like nothing could happen. I know it could and does. But the adreneline rush is so bad. I need to keep feeding it. Then I know I'm going to crash so hard when I down cycle. And I dont get a day inbetween that I can just say phew that's over with. One blessed day!!!!!!!!!!! Why is that so impossible for me?? I'm am tired inside and out and on every level. Please one day!!!!!!!!!!!

2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I dont know what to say. But im here if u need me and im sending you a e-hug :hug:

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you mean hun and feel exactly the same way,just over it all the emotions everything also:sad:.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ONe day you deserve one day where you can just say yes i feel okay. Sorry you are going through this I hope your doctor can help you with maybe top up your meds take care hope you feel better tomorrow

5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Thinking of you :cheekkiss:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sis,
    You brighten alot of lives here at the forum!! Your a good person so try and focus on that..It takes heart to reach out and help others and you have one of the biggest!! Always here if you need me!!!