Just One More Day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frogger22, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frogger22

frogger22 New Member

Sometimes hearing someone else's "horror" story makes yours not seem to bad. Can't make myself feel better, so here it goes.
    Two years ago my husband and my two children (from a previous relationship) were residing in our own home. My husband and I were running our own business from home,our dream. We weren't rich and probably never would be but it was ours we worked hard and had a life going.
    We did until until that dreaded phone call came. "This is so and so calling and i work with CPS, I have picked up both your children from school and need you to meet me at my office"
    I will save you the long story details but basically my eldest (teenage daughter) child went to school that day and told a guidance teacher that her stepfather was abusing her.
    And now I know what you are all thinking, she must be telling the truth. But I'm sadly here to tell you that once someone accuses, truth or not, lives are instantly ruined.
    Her story was a lie, she changed it many times, over the months before the trial, and yes there was a trial. A trial that had no evidence, or proof. A trial that ended in a judge agreeing that my husband had done nothing. But once that bell has been rung, nothing can be done to unring it.
    We have lost my children, our house our buisness, my entire family who said if I didn't believe her would disown me, and they did. Forced to leave our town to find work to support ourselves, and surrive. I was even asked to leave the grocery store and shop somewhere else.
    Two years later and it still hurts as much as the day it happened.
    My husband and I can't even really help each other. We have lost so much, all our hard work taken away for no reason, in the blink of an eye. All because a 16 year old didn't want us to "control" her anymore.
    Most days I just make it through feeling nothing, cause the days like today where it just hurts so bad are just...... there isn't even a word to describe it.
    I sit alone a cry and wonder why I even bother to be on the earth anymore.
    I'm hoping having posted this that at least one person reading this can realise that they can easily make it through one more day.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the situation that has brought you here and I can only imagine how difficult, painful, and lonely that situation must be. While having not endured anything like that, I am very aware of the extent 15/16 year old will go to try to manipulate and control the system. If you ever want to talk feel free to message me on here.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I am so sorry for what you have been through, if people are found to be abusing the justice system they should be punished. I do not believe in naming and shaming someone who is accused is papers, radio, the internet, any shape or form etc.. Innocent until proven guilty.

I was raped by a man when I was 12 and I reported it in 2011, there was a lot of statements against him however it did not get to the trial stage. He is guilty and I am not giving up in getting justice just yet. Even though I know he's guilty, I don't believe in naming them until convicted.

You must be feeling a terrible injustice towards you. You were found NOT GUILTY. So those who are still against you need to go by the facts and evidence. This child obviously has problems and needs attention. I would (I hate to say this because you should not have to) but move away and start afresh.

It's weird from me looking at it from the other side only in my case the difference is he IS guilty.

I do not think you should harm yourself, you are an innocent man and you have the trial outcome to prove that. You do not have to answer to anybody now that it is over, I know it must be incredibly hard and a part of your past you would rather forget but you have to try and put it past you or it will continue to haunt you. I'd recommend therapy, it could help you a lot.

Best of luck to you.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Lousy system that's easily manipulated and many real cases through the cracks.

My coworkers daughter Told her social worker that her dad hit her and CPS forced both kids to be removed from the home, they went and lived with their grandma for 5 months, they weren't allowed to see their dad and my coworker had to take care of her husband who is on diylasis and is an amputee and go back and forth between jobs, visiting kids, care of husband. The daughter said it wasn't true the very next day and they refused until all steps were met. It was pure hell for her.

Sorry this happened and society mindset is guilty before innocent. Is this a small town? And do you have any relationship with your children?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.