just out of the hospital

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AlexPeace, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

ihads to go to the Psych unit 3 days ago,as I was having a medication reaction which made me so anxious that I became suicidal took aout XXXX tabs to calm me down and after being admitted, my problem was properly didgnosed,and I felt better and now am on a diff med to sleep, I was only in there 2.5 days yet it helped,and I'm glad that I'm okay and feel better,Just wanted to share this with others:heart:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
  2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

I'm glad that you feel better now.

Can you explain the process of going to hospital to me, I'm really afraid of going but think of going the next time I feel really down.

Do you go yourself to hospital or does an ambulance come? Do you sleep in a single room or a big one with others? What do you do all day?

you don't need to answer these questions if you dont want to, I'd just like to know to calm me down.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Glad everything is OK and that they were able to help you...all the best, J

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you are ok. Best wishes.S.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're feeling better,I hope it stays that way for you xxx

6. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

I went to thr Er)emergency room) on my own.some people do cal 911 and go by ambulance or get someone to drive U there, I shared a room,with 1 other person,all hospitals might be different,usally private rooms are few & more expensive,there are group during teh day & meeing eith your Dr, /social worker etc,also just time sitting around socializing with the other patientsmand the unit was locked,noway to go outside etc,some hopitals have a fenced in (Caged) area to smoke, I hope you feeling less anxious about going to the hospital,for me it wasn't badm& I've ben in quite a few times & diff ones, Take care Hang in there!!!!!:heart:

7. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

alex x wb

8. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Thx a lot, it makes me feel a bit better knowing what to expect.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back Alex. I'm glad the new meds help you to sleep. I know how it can affect you by not sleeping because I have been this way for years. Nothing they have put me on has helped. I just don't sleep...Good luck!!~Joseph~

10. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome back Alex I'm pleased your feeling better and that been in hospital helped you take care of yourself

11. AlexPeace

AlexPeace Active Member

:thanks::rose::heart:Thanx everyone for your support & concern

12. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

Glad you are doing well and good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.