Just over a year!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ljt, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

I just noticed that I have been using this forum now for just over 1 year. I wonder where I would be if I had not discovered it.

I don't know if I have improved much at all. Last night I was at a wedding and wasn't drinking but all I did was keep getting thoughts of killing myself. My anxiety has got worse and I have a general feeling of sickness everyday. I don't know how long I can keep fighting it. I fear one day I will run out of energy and stop fighting and I think that day is getting closer and closer.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well done for holding on to that full year!! I assume you're seeing someone about the suicidal thoughts, maybe go back and tell them whatever treatment you are getting isn't effective? Hold on some more! Good luck :) You have made it this far, keep going :)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
  3. Ljt

Ljt Well-Known Member

Hi petal, thanks for your message. I am going on Tuesday to a therapy class. So I will see how it goes.
  4. Leolsrik

Leolsrik Well-Known Member

Do come by and tell us how it went.

And don't be too hard on yourself for not improving much, a year goes by quickly and fighting mental problems is very difficult.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.