Just please tell me how.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HomerSimpson, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

People always say tomorrow will be a better day, but tell me how can you make it to the next day when you can barely make it though the next second. Please tell me, please help me. As I write this I am barely making it through the next second. I dont wont to live. All the pain, hate, despair, doubt, worry is consuming me right now. Please help me, tell me how am I going to make it today. I want the pain to go away.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I find that sitting down and making a plan for my life goes a long way towards making me feel less overwhelmed.

Maybe write down some specific things like "Tomorrow I will clean my house", or "Tomorrow I will apply for 3 jobs", or tell yourself you will call and catch up with some people you haven't talked to in awhile.

Ask yourself what you want out of you life and be specific. Not just "I want to be happy", but specific things that you can act upon that will get you started toward your goal. Come up with at least one thing you can do each day (baby steps, nothing too overwhelming) that will set you on the path toward your goal and STICK TO IT. Remember, if you don't do something you promised yourself you would do, you have lied to yourself and you will only feel worse. So come up with some practical things you WILL do and write down one small thing for each day that you are going to do. Just forming an action plan will take some of the pressure off and give you a sense of direction, and following through will do wonders for your self-esteem.

At first, keep it small and practical, and you will get into the habit of being pro-active in your own life. You cannot believe how much better just taking control of your life can make you feel. Take your life back and you won't regret it.

3. Robin

Robin Guest

Anastasia makes a good point when she says it's good to plan things ahead of time and get them done when you said you would, it can give a sense of accomplishment and well being and gives a life dragged away from triumph back to the light. Of course you are welcome to post your trials here or if you just need a little friendly support post a request or you can even pm me, tc and be safe :hug:

4. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,i'm new to this forum.....i've been feeling like Homer for the past year...i'm currently saving my sleeping tablets in order to have enough to get over the line....i have psychotic stress disorder,the drugs ain't working.:sad:

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

dont overdose on those pills, you'll just stuff yourself up mate. dont do that.
    you should make a thread and talk to us :hug:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Aaron taking an overdose rarely get's you over the line instead it causes severe damage to you.I know it's tough you can talk to us on here what's going on with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.