Just popping in

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by kath, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey feel free to move this anyone.It probably in the wrong place.i just didnt put it in welcome cos as some will see in my post count i have been here a lot previously.Just not the past months or so.So i wasnt sure where to put this.But someone from here sent me a private message and it means the world to me to know im not forgotten.i just wanted to say hi to you all.i often think of those of you i got to know well and wonder how you all are.So just popping in.
  2. Sophie ...

Sophie ... Guest

Hey Kath, I don't know if you remember me, we used to switch PMs more than a year ago. Just wanted to let you know that I have thought about you often, and I am am very happy to hear from you. Sending you lots of virtual hugs! :hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

good to see you still around Kath.

take care hun
  4. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi Sophie.i do remember you.i remember you well.i miss you lots and lots.And it is so good to hear from you.i miss all of my friends a lot right now especially those like you who understood the most.

Thanks for posting.It was very very kind of you.i dont think many people know me here anymore.
  5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi Andy.It is great to hear from you also and see that you are still around the site.It is nice to see a familiar face.

i feel a bit at sea with all of this right now.My life.And not really knowing anyone here too anymore either.

But hey i was just popping in anyway.

And its really good to speak to you all.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

just a pm away or use my im addy, here if you need to chat hun.

stay safe
  7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Thanks but sometimes right now in life i feel that maybe me talking isnt always such a good idea anymore.

You stay safe too.
  8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

the offer is always there and we can just shoot the breeze and stuff.

be good
  9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Kath...good to hear from you...missed you, big hugs, J
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

So good to hear from you kath. I always miss you when you are away and wonder how you are. Take care and stay safe. You know where I am should you need a friend. :hug:
  11. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

miss u
  12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good to see you...please do not stay away so long...big hugs, J
  13. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Kath! :hug: :hug:
  14. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I miss talking to you Kath!!!!
  15. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Kath! :) :hug:
  16. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

I remember you kath =) We used to swap PMs back in the day (one by one/Magpie)

Good to see you're still with us. Feel free to drop me a line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.