Just posting.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mortal Moon, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

Although I've been in chat pretty much every day, I haven't posted on the forum in a while, so I figured I'd just go ahead and try to write something.

I need to say something, but I can't think of any words. Some of you have inklings of what's going on in my head right now, but I find it difficult to express it fully. All these stories and images and feelings keep racing through my head, every day, non-stop, never settling down, always getting ever more intricate and powerful. What I know is that I want to die, and even I'm not exactly sure why, although I've been able to reveal hints of it. My sig quote becomes more meaningful by the day.

I don't think it will be too long.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you posted; I hadn't seen you around in a while and was wondering how you were.

3. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Strange, I was just thinking about you earlier

good to see you're still here

yorkie

4. Anonymity

Anonymity Member

It won't be too long until you make your decision? And what would that be?

There might not be anything around to prevent you, but calling someone usually stops me. Well, its night now so I doubt someone would drive by to comfort me ~ just try calling someone you love. At this stage of suicidal thoughts, there really isn't any negative side to an attempt at trying to talk to someone. Choose carefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.