just purged *may trigger*

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by wheresmysheep, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i just purged for the very first time. and i hate to say it but i feel so clean afterwards. i have had a love hate relationship with food, and lately have been fasting from it. not that anyone noticed. but i just purged for the first time and i feel clean and refreshed.
  2. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Don't let this catch you. You may feel "clean" for now, but remember that bulimia hates you.
  3. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

4. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

At 44 I now live with dentures, partly due to years of binge/purge. Please think about your future when doing this.
  5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Dental cavities, loss of tooth enamel, enlarged salivary glands, sore throat, ulcers..
    You can also develop heart problems. I know that won't make ANY difference at all but... just be careful yeah? :hug:
  6. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

:sad: no...

:hug: talk to me if you need to.
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Be careful. :sad:
  8. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

thats a waste of green tea and banana mango smoothie, you know ;)
  9. wheresmysheep

thank you all for your replies, sorry for causing a fuss, i just had nowhere else to let it out. i know the risks behind it and i have been trying to not subcome to purging. doing ok, just eating alot less day to day. been working out too so hopefully it will help
  10. wheresmysheep

i'm starting to not eat. hunger feels so nice. the pain and discomfort from it is some how fulfilling.
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: emma!!

I think you should tell your psych about this so it can be treated early. You'll make yourself very ill otherwise :sad:
  12. hardcore

hardcore Well-Known Member

hey, im doing dis too. I love it, im saying its a good thing. I just love the suffering. It creates an identity and meaning to what I am going through.
  13. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

both of you really need to think about what you are doing.
    food is a basic need and without that you can't live. (i know you may not wanna hear that)
    i'm here for both of you, all the time. :hugs:
  14. hardcore

hardcore Well-Known Member

But sometimes doing something you know is wrong feels so good. And I am eating alittle because I dont want my parents to think that im on drugs (hopeless). Although it pisses me off.

Just what do you do to stop something you know you want so bad. Like if you feel craploads of pain and you have a button next to you that will stop everything. What would anybody do? Even if people told you that in the end it wasn't worth it.
  15. wheresmysheep

i am not doing this for an identity, i dont know why i'm doing it. other than the fact i dont want to be this fat mess any more.i look in the mirror and see a blob, a disgusting fat shapeless horrible thing and i want it gone.
    i'm not eating as much as i should, i'm drink lots of water, i'm working out twice a week, and i'm purging when i can. this has to help me some how
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.