• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

just random thoughts

Reau

sorry for bad grammar
i isolated myself and no one talks to me anymore pretty much. i miss my internet friends.
i've become very easily annoyable by minor things and i can't stand anyone anymore basically
i feel so lonely. i really feel like no single person will ever be compatible with me. i want someone who is as dumb as me, but that know the same stuff that i know, is a pro-shipper like me, has a total lack of interest in sexual stuff like me. and this is just bullshit i will never find a person like that. but i can't lower my standards. i wish i could.
tried being on twitter to try and find people similar to me for some months but it's just cringe. in the only 2 fandoms that interested me people are either too stupid or too knowledgeable for me(i am very ignorant on a lot of stuff and as soon as someone knows stuff way better than me i feel bad about myself).
i am studying german hoping to transfer to germany and work there one day after i catch up on school(i am 4 years behind) but then what. i don't know what i will do after that. i have no purpose in life
listening to music and watching tv series is only a fleeting distraction i will never be truly happy i can't stand anyone and i can't stand being alone either i hate all this

Sorry that you're going through this Reau.
sorry for bad grammar
Your grammar is fine, please don't worry.
Can you explain what this is?
has a total lack of interest in sexual stuff like me
I think there is some asexual community out there, but you might have to search around to find it.

I hope something can help

Anonymous ID

sorry for bad grammar
i isolated myself and no one talks to me anymore pretty much. i miss my internet friends.
i've become very easily annoyable by minor things and i can't stand anyone anymore basically
i feel so lonely. i really feel like no single person will ever be compatible with me. i want someone who is as dumb as me, but that know the same stuff that i know, is a pro-shipper like me, has a total lack of interest in sexual stuff like me. and this is just bullshit i will never find a person like that. but i can't lower my standards. i wish i could.
tried being on twitter to try and find people similar to me for some months but it's just cringe. in the only 2 fandoms that interested me people are either too stupid or too knowledgeable for me(i am very ignorant on a lot of stuff and as soon as someone knows stuff way better than me i feel bad about myself).
i am studying german hoping to transfer to germany and work there one day after i catch up on school(i am 4 years behind) but then what. i don't know what i will do after that. i have no purpose in life
listening to music and watching tv series is only a fleeting distraction i will never be truly happy i can't stand anyone and i can't stand being alone either i hate all this
I understand what it is like to be alone. Like you I am having trouble finding someone with little interest in sex. I just want someone for moral support and hugs. You don't sound dumb. Learning German is pretty cool. I'd like to learn German one day. Mainly because I would like to visit Switzerland, the part that speaks German anyways. And Austria. I met some pretty cool people from over there. You sound like an interesting person, I'm sure you won't be alone forever. In the meantime keep talking with us here on sf

johnDoen

sorry for bad grammar
Personally, I gave up on all the dating things some time during high school. If love comes naturally, it will, or not. I don't care. I'm used to being alone like this and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Though, if you really want a partner, I guess either using a dating app or asking around traditionally.

How about being pro-shipper in Germany? That sounds cool but I don't know what is a pro-shipper, either you are good at delivering stuffs safely and quickly or you are good with shipping characters, like having a good sense of logic in explaining romance or sort of.

Reau

first of all thank you all for replying, i didn't expect so many people!
it's nice seeing so much support. it really boosted my mood.

Can you explain what this is?
I don't know what is a pro-shipper
also sorry for not explaining, basically a pro-shipper is someone who doesn't harass other people for liking pairings of fictional characters no matter how weird they may be.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00