Just Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Psychosomatattack, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychosomatattack

Psychosomatattack Active Member

I realized I was a total mistake. I came out with the wrong parts and the wrong personality. I look like a 12-year-old with freakishly tiny hands and nasty little pathetic fingers; very short stature, baby face, teeny tiny nasty creepish hands and fingers. Yes, I have other feature that I DO like, but what do those matter if I have other features that are disgusting or pathetic to look at?

I also have a pathetic personality: I overthink everything and take everything too seriously and am too sensitive. I am afraid of what everyone thinks even when I tell myself I'm not. And the anger just builds inside and spills over later in other areas.

I just want to die. I see all those girls my age, even the other short ones look (and act) like more of women than I do. With their long beautiful normal hands and appropriate-for-their-age features. Why did I come out such a freak :'(
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Honey, I don't know the answer to your question, apart from something horribly glib-sounding such as 'life can be so cruel' and something to do with genetics. We get what we are given in this department, as much as it "should" be otherwise.

We then have a choice as to what we're going to do about comparing ourselves........ it's a human enough thing to do. But does it do us any favours? Not a lot really, apart from allowing us maybe some comfort in the knowledge that what we're thinking is OK - but it can cause our spiral to descend, and we can begin to realise that continuing to compare ourselves is getting us nowhere. If we are determined to get somewhere with it, please let it be (hope & pray) somewhere positive and not into anything destructive.

What's that line?: Help me to accept the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. We're all in the same boat when it comes to that, because everyone has something about themselves they don't like. Best to focus on the positives that are going for you. We're here to help and cheer you along. :pinkrose:
  3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

o_O... well I am guessing you are female... so... I will say that I like tiny females... >_< They are so super cute. I am a guy, and I have really small hands too. I used to joke about it in college. The one female I had in my life was about 12 inches shorter than me and her hands were the same size as mine. Most females hands are bigger than mine... and I am male.

:( I cannot say much more because I hate myself equally... but I just thought I would let you know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.