Just Ranting..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MusicalHeart, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MusicalHeart

MusicalHeart Well-Known Member

So, I'm failing Trigonometry. I'm gonna get grounded (probably) if I fail this week's test.. O.O and on top of that, my mum has been treating me like I'm a demon an treating my abusive little sister like she an angel and can't do anything wrong. AND now, my "big brother" is in the hospital.... I'm worried about him cuz I love him. I don't know what else to do, I'm stressed about school and home, I'm worried about him. I want to feel pain but I don't want to break my promise..

2. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

I'm sorry you're having a rough time, I'm happy you are keeping your promise though. That's good. But it all seems so stressful. Can you get a tutor to help you with Trig? Math wasn't my strong point in school, I don't remember it fondly. Maybe check your textbook, sometimes they have online tutoring on the textbook's website with tests, problems and questions/answers?

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Can you get extra help from your teacher or someone in your class. Hugs.

4. moxman

moxman The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat

Your Big Brother is doing better. He has abnormal anatomy (doesn't have a colon, due to ulcerative colitis) Which caused abnormal Cat Scans.

Met with surgeon tonight. He's going to order an Upper GI tomorrow. If that doesn't reveal any abnormalities , home in a day or two. Have to resume eating and make sure that goes well. Home in a day or so.

Not home free, but a much better prognosis.

Take Care Little Sister. =)

5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Alumni

A tutor sounds like a great idea. But I am impressed that you are studying trig. I barely made it through algebra and don't even remember how many times I hurled my algebra book across the room in frustration. Personally, I am convinced that there is something amiss with the way mathematics is taught. If taught properly, so many people should not be having these difficulties.

Frances M and moxman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.