Just Read It’s important

Stephanie4

I lost 2 stone. You’re a stranger on the internet that means nothing to you. I’ve struggled with body image my entire life from when I was a very young I remember thinking these bones stick out too much I can’t even begin to emphasise my hair dyslempthia as a young girl with black hair in a sea of blonde preppy girl. You know the idea that gaining weight is normal for young girls is NOT EMPHASISED ENOUGH. You will probably be able to find previous posts with my struggle with Anerirxia and bulimia my main goal was secrecy when people started to realise I wasn’t eating they would make sure I’d eat before I left the house this is when things took a turn for the worst BUT ON A SIDE NOT PLEASE PLEASE NOTIFY SOMEONE OR EVEN ME IF YOU HAVE THESE PROBLEMS OR FEELINGS. I mean the thing is my aim wasn’t to get skinny my aim was to hurt myself if the worst way possible how on earth was my brain at 12 years 13years any age in the mind set is horrible. But the problem was that there is no inbetween.. put that at the back of your mind for a second a few years pass I’m 16 I’m old enough for the BIG stuff they shoved so many anti deppression tablets down my like candy and the thing is at this point I’d become okay with my body image I was eating good but paired with anti deppressent I started to gain like ALOT of weight paired with my lack of movement it spiralled back on the subject it’s important to note that not eating is not the only problem as characterised by eating disorders the dangers of over eating are immense now I’d like to stress a love for food is no disease but someone with the same body shame feelings as an anerexic person and the weight gain is a dangerous game I struggled with self harm on top at this point. Now I’d like to emphasise that my story telling skills are not top notch this may feel like there’s no point and if you’ve made it this far then ... WOW Now you may be thinking why is this girl telling me her story well I’m here to spread awareness that I lose 2 stone and Thats important because I did that HEALTHILY wether your aim is to gain or lose weight that I myself am a living breathing examples that IT GETS BETTER THERE IS HOPE AND I LOVE YOU ALL Spear my message guys, peace ✌🏼

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter
I lost 2 stone. You’re a stranger on the internet that means nothing to you. I’ve struggled with body image my entire life from when I was a very young I remember thinking these bones stick out too much I can’t even begin to emphasise my hair dyslempthia as a young girl with black hair in a sea of blonde preppy girl. You know the idea that gaining weight is normal for young girls is NOT EMPHASISED ENOUGH. You will probably be able to find previous posts with my struggle with Anerirxia and bulimia my main goal was secrecy when people started to realise I wasn’t eating they would make sure I’d eat before I left the house this is when things took a turn for the worst BUT ON A SIDE NOT PLEASE PLEASE NOTIFY SOMEONE OR EVEN ME IF YOU HAVE THESE PROBLEMS OR FEELINGS. I mean the thing is my aim wasn’t to get skinny my aim was to hurt myself if the worst way possible how on earth was my brain at 12 years 13years any age in the mind set is horrible. But the problem was that there is no inbetween.. put that at the back of your mind for a second a few years pass I’m 16 I’m old enough for the BIG stuff they shoved so many anti deppression tablets down my like candy and the thing is at this point I’d become okay with my body image I was eating good but paired with anti deppressent I started to gain like ALOT of weight paired with my lack of movement it spiralled back on the subject it’s important to note that not eating is not the only problem as characterised by eating disorders the dangers of over eating are immense now I’d like to stress a love for food is no disease but someone with the same body shame feelings as an anerexic person and the weight gain is a dangerous game I struggled with self harm on top at this point. Now I’d like to emphasise that my story telling skills are not top notch this may feel like there’s no point and if you’ve made it this far then ... WOW Now you may be thinking why is this girl telling me her story well I’m here to spread awareness that I lose 2 stone and Thats important because I did that HEALTHILY wether your aim is to gain or lose weight that I myself am a living breathing examples that IT GETS BETTER THERE IS HOPE AND I LOVE YOU ALL Spear my message guys, peace ✌🏼
That's Amazing! moving and inspiring, your a great example anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Keep reaching for the stars. *brohug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00