1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just read my private diary

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by fooror, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Hi

Haven't been here for a few months. Feeling pretty good at the mo.

I just had a quick read of my private diary from about 6 months ago.....and good lord there is some nasty, scary stuff in there - I can't believe that it was me that wrote it!

All sorts of stuff about wanting to die and not being able to carry on etc etc. I recall feeling pretty wretched, but I had no idea it was that bad!

Goes to show I suppose, these things pass. If I had 'done the deed', I would have lost out on loads of cool stuff I have done over the last few months.

:)

2. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it.

3. Wonderful that you have come out of your depression, can you let us all in on the secret to your success please ?

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

So pleased for you.
    Just goes to show how timeless things really are.
    There are no real answers across the board.
    We are all different, simple really.
    I think we must never be complacent about these things too, familiarity breeds contempt.
    I wish you so well on your journey in life, this post made me smile, thanks.

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

:yay: Great Post

We need to remember that sometimes it takes over and makes us completely differant people.

I hope that things continue to go great for you and that you remember this if your ever down again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.