just read my username.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having serious depression problems. and suicidal thoughts. I just want to die, I would just like to see if anyone really did care. my whole family hates me for being gay. coming out to them was so hard, and they dont care about me anymore. So what do I do? I turn to drugs. first pot now ive been doing pills [Kilonopins, Xanax] and Drinking. Im only 16 and have so much depression. Can anyone give me one good reason to live? btw, Im new here.

Tak

Welcome to the forum, I hope that you will find what you need here, how long ago did you come out to your parents

I came out when I was 14. thats been 2 years and they still hate me for it. another reason Im so down is because my boyfriend for 8 months just broke up with me. I love him and miss him sooo much.

Tak

It might not be that they hate you, it might just be that they cant adjust, even in this openly gay world, some people can not cope with it. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend

Tak. I need help. WHY SHOULD I LIVE??? Im just so depressed. I want to quit being this person that isnt me. I smoked a rock today. THATS NOT ME. I want to be the old Zack. please god save me.

Tak

Who is the old Zack? What of the old you do you want? I want to be the old me sometimes, but we move on. If you dont want to smoke it then dont.

The old Zack participated in after school activities. The old Zack saved up his money to catch a movie with some friends. The old Zack would be HIGHLY against the new Zack. but its too late to change. I dont know how to change. I have a bunch of pills coming my way tonight. I think my life may very well soon be over.

Tak

First off, I hope that you do not take the pills, and secondly why is it to late to change? What movie do you want to see at the moment, that you can save up for.

ace

Hey there Zack it's never to late to change my dear friend,it's maybe hard and difficult but never impossible.I feel like that so often myself well perhap's if you'd ask me I'd say virtually alway's.I see where you're coming from and how you feel,perhap's if you can try slowly to change some thing's like you used to enjoy if it doesn't happen straight away keep trying.

Allo..

Hey zack, praying your still here.. i say this to everyone but its tru, your young in life, you have heaps to learn and to end your life is just giving up and not letting life find you the great things. theres a reason to live. You can live for me too. Something iv learnt in life is that you can never be the same as you used to be, but you can be similar. Be a different kind of good, take something from the 'old you' that you loved and work at it untill its you again, then do it with something else, and so on. Dont give up, i care and want you to keep trying, no matter how hard life is you can get thru it and ill help every way i can, if you wanna talk pm me, always, Ally x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00