• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Just really sad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlxjaded

I'm not really suicidal anymore and I don't really want to die. I'm just so overly sad and depressed all the time it's taking a huge toll on me. I just need a break, ya know? :sad:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun depression does take it toll on us. Just know it comes it cycles this depression so soon you will be go up ok Hang on okay hugs

mlxjaded

Tell me about it. Closest I can get is to just lie down close my eyes and listen to some good tunes.
That pretty much sums up my life right now. :) That's the only thing that makes me feel better usually.

Hi hun depression does take it toll on us. Just know it comes it cycles this depression so soon you will be go up ok Hang on okay hugs
Thanks, I know it will get better. It's just at it's worst now. Glad to have you guys for support at these times. :hug:

There are plenty of people here who care about you and if you need to talk to someone than this is the place. This is not long lasting things will get better just keep hanging on and don't give up.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi Mike, have you thought about signing yourself into hospital for a while, for a break? It can really help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$255.00