Just really sad..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mlxjaded, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlxjaded

mlxjaded Well-Known Member

I'm not really suicidal anymore and I don't really want to die. I'm just so overly sad and depressed all the time it's taking a huge toll on me. I just need a break, ya know? :sad:
  2. SomeguyUk

SomeguyUk Active Member

Tell me about it. Closest I can get is to just lie down close my eyes and listen to some good tunes.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun depression does take it toll on us. Just know it comes it cycles this depression so soon you will be go up ok Hang on okay hugs
  4. mlxjaded

That pretty much sums up my life right now. :) That's the only thing that makes me feel better usually.

Thanks, I know it will get better. It's just at it's worst now. Glad to have you guys for support at these times. :hug:
  5. 18 and in trouble

18 and in trouble Well-Known Member

There are plenty of people here who care about you and if you need to talk to someone than this is the place. This is not long lasting things will get better just keep hanging on and don't give up.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mike, have you thought about signing yourself into hospital for a while, for a break? It can really help!
  7. mlxjaded

No, I don't think I could ever do that. At least not now. Thanks for the support, though :)
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No problem, and if you want a chat my PM box is always open!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.