just registerd last night

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by unknown loner, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknown loner

unknown loner Active Member

hello im new here. im really glad i found this place. good to hear from pepole trying to recover from their problems. same here.

let me just start off and say that i have been getting panic attacks, developing agaoraphobia, and depressed for almost a year. it kills me because i can no longer be the kid i used to be. i used to be happy and cheerful but that slowly dissapeared and now im an angry depressed and sometimes suicidle person.

the first time i thought about suicide was october 2008 because of a pile on of things that popped up in my life. then a couple weeks ago i almost brokedown in tears and cut myself for the first time. it was at that point that i felt like if i died i wouldnt have cared less. but i came to the conclusion my family and freinds would. so im doing anything i can to recover but i know it will be a long and difficult road to go down.

so i decided to sign up here to hopefully get help and help others. so far i like the boards and i have a feeling it may work out. i cant say that im done with all my emotinal problems but its the life i was given against my will and im gonna do the best i can with it.

hope to talk to all of yall soon

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey. Sounds like you really want to get better. Since you do, you will :D
    :hug: Welcome to the forum!

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF!!

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome!

Glad to hear that you are being proactive about your feelings. I believe so much in doing whatever it takes to get rid of our pain (Well everything but the final act). I fight it with everything I got and live hour by hour at times so struggle with those that just whine and complain-it is not easy but if you really want it you fight as you are doing.

I know it is not easy but I am sure you can see already that you are not alone in what you think and feel. Feel free to PM me or contact me via hotmail/msn/live, yahoo or aol/aim - I got them all so I can talk to anybody when needed!

Well again welcome and I look forward to getting to know you.

B

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. I am really glad you joined us. :shake:

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. I hope you can find some solace here with the help of the kind, caring and insightful people who make up this forum.

7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Unknown! :)
    You'll find a lot of people here who can relate to you, feel free to PM me anytime! :hug:

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm so glad you've decided to reach out for help!

9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Welcome to SF!!! You are at the right place!

10. NotSureAnymore

NotSureAnymore Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. This site has helped me to deal with my issues and you will find that the people on this site are very helpful. xxx

11. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF!
    Hope you find what you are looking for.
    Don't be afraid to approach me if you need anything.

:arms:

12. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

Welcome....

I hope You Find Some Help Here!!
    :D

13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hiya & welcome to SF.

:hug: xx

14. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member