Just Sad

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Jess, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Guest

Today I just feel sad for some reason. I shouldn't really.. I had a great weekend doing something I really really love with people I love being around. If you know me at all you know what I'm talking about.

I should feel happy about the weekend and be glad to have the memories or the good times to look back on. If it's one thing I've gained over the past few years feeling crappy it's to really hold onto and appreciate good memories because theres often so few of them.

I'm not sure why I feel sad, and I really hate not knowing why. Not understanding why something happens really bothers me for some reason. I can't ever just accept something for how it is, I'm always left wondering. I know I over think things too much.. I wish I could stop. I'm cursed with a busy mind that hurts me more often than it helps me.

I dunno.. I guess I'm just whining like a little baby.. but I just feel sad and low.

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I know what you mean some days can be so bleak and we dont always have the answer as to why so we explore and look for one which often makes it worse. Im so sorry your feeling so low pm anytime if you want to chat:sad:

3. Jess

Jess Guest

Thanks for the reply Dawn. I appreciate it a lot.

There's not a whole lot I can say.. today I just feel crappy and I shouldn't. I felt great yesterday just sad that something so great was over.

4. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~ Dr Seuss. :yes:

Sending :hug: :hug: :hug: your way.

If you'd like to chat, offer's there...or how's about a nice warm drink and curl up with a good book? Take good care of yourself. :arms:

x

5. Jess

Jess Guest

That's a good quote.. it's true. I am happy and so lucky that I got to experience what I did.

I can't help but feel sad that there's nothing to look forward to anymore.. at least not in that area. I know I should find something else to look forward to but.. it wasn't like a big thing to look forward to.. just a day to day thing.. I guess I needed that. The day to day was a big deal to me even though to others it would seem stupid

6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Sad is just a feeling, sometimes feelings have no explanation. I struggle with trying to "understand" my feelings also, and I usually just end up tormenting myself.

Just accept that you are sad today, feel the sadness and before you know it, it will move on.

It is okay to be sad.

7. Jess

Jess Guest

Thanks for the replies. I'm ok..

I know it's ok to be sad.. it's just, I don't know. irritating? Tiring? It's a lot of things to be sad for a long period of time. It's not the kind of sad where I dropped my ice cream cone on the ground and getting a new one will make it all go away. I know.. lame. Just.. ehh :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.