just sad

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered29, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry havent been on here in forever. miss everyone lots but i dont have internet so i cant come on ofter. just real sad today. feel like crying all the time. dont know why. everything is going ok.guess im just worried. dont even know who ill be working for tomorrow or next week or if ill even have a job. everythings going to shit for the company i work for. its the only "real" job ive ever had. its all i know. wish i could still talk to my friends here but i cant even do that. just under allot of pressure. dont know what i'll do. what if my company goes under and there arent any other jobs? i know there are people allot worse off than me and i shouldnt be complaining but just so down right now.
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to read how bad things are looking for you hun. Perhaps you can start looking for a job just in case the compagny shuts down which is your primary worry. Worrying will take all of your positive energy and will bring you down so try to react 'now' and look at other options for your future.

You have been a member why not tell us your handle so that your friends can come and post? Being a guest you cant post nor read other sections but I can pass the word around in news and annuoncement to give news of your being around and to meet you in this section. Le me kno hun. I'll check back this post later today.

be well and stay safe
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

your living the mirror image of my life, only difference is i have lost my job at the end of the year, yep, life sucks at times but its how we fight back and not let these things gain power over us and drag us down.
    but i understand the sadness, i feel that and all the emotions.
    be strong and dont give up

you never know what tomorrow will bring
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.