just saying goodbye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZakPup, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd come on to say good bye to all. Thank you all for your help and support in my previous down times and attempts. Guess it all just got to me finally. All the stress, all the lies, all the pain. Everything is just too much now. All these past times i've failed, but i have a surefire way to go now. All planned out. So I say farewell to all for i am gonna be gone by the morning.

~hugs to alls~
    Zak

2. I'm also considering suicide for today. I'm having visions of a much better place, due to my feeling so disconnected from this world.

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Please stay.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please dont do it :hug:

5. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

thanks for those saying to stay. thats the problem, i have no reason to live... everything is gone

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Zak, please get somewhere safe. I know you are overwhelmed and it's all too much, but you won't always feel as desperate as you do right now. Can you call someone to come and be with you, or get yourself somewhere safe, like the ER? There are so many people who want to help you through this difficult time, me included. All you have to do is ask.

Amethyst -- please reconsider. Feeling numb is terrible, but with love and support you *can* start to feel again. Things might seem bleak right now but they won't always be this bad.

7. Ire

Ire Guest

Oh I thought you left.

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Then you need to start building a new "everything". You will be so much happier for it. I know it sounds daunting, but it is possible most of the time.

9. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Why are you encouraging him? I'm here to support people when they are feeling sad, desperate and alone. What motivates you?

10. Ire

Ire Guest

I'm not encouraging anybody. Just, he left a suicide note. Thought he'd be gone.

11. Laus

Laus Member

I hope he hasn't gone. Please post if you didn't go through with it. My thoughts are with you xxx

12. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry bout that post. I went through with it tho i was caught yet again. Taken to the hospital and they kept me there for a few days. Got out a few days ago and just thought to come back and say i'm ok. Not to say without a few scars and bruises tho. *nods* i'm back and ok ^^

13. hyperion

hyperion Member

hi,how are you? may I know why do you want to die?

maybe that is a rather impertinent opinion,but is my personal way of thinking.
    your post come across like a mean of getting help.I hope you can share yours feelings with a good friend,relative ,etc.

take care.

14. ZakPup

ZakPup Well-Known Member

Well, I no longer want to die... feeling 110% better now ^^. Don't really have anyone to talk about, they really don't understand me. Which is why i come to this site, feels like at least one person will understand the way i feel.

When i posted my first note, I had just got done with a horrible breakup the x said very nasty things to me which i'd rather not put on here lol. But ya, not much to say... family problems + the breakup + couple drinks = not a very good outcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.