Just saying hi

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dumas, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Hi everyone , Just joined up. Feeling hopeless and suicidal .I find it hard to do anything I like, loosing interest in things .
    I have been hospitalized before for attempts . Afraid I'm going in that direction again . Life just seems too much to deal with.

2. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. Just joined the forum. I have been having a hard time lately. Suicidal , lost of sleep , self harming ,
    feeling so hopeless , I am schitzoaffective . Meds are not working.

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello Dumas, welcome to the forum. Nice name you have there, did you choose it because of the writer?

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time recently. What has been happening to make you feel like this? What meds are you on and have you spoken to your doctor about increasing the dosage or changing the prescription? I'm sorry you are losing interest in things, I know this feeling very well and it really hurts. What things do you like doing?

Glad you have joined us, hope we can help in some way :) :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Dumas,welcome to the forum, i'm glad you joined us :)

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Sorry that you are having a rough time. Meds don't work for me either.

6. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Thank you cicada , I am on wellbutrin and klonopin and Paxil. They were working fine for a while. Just feels like the world's closing in on me , my anxiety is so hi.
    I have an appointment next month . But each day feels I'm getting closer to just quiting .
    I'm not really sure what brought it on .

7. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Thanks for the welcome petel

8. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Hello AAA3330 , sorry the meds don't work for you .its frustrating trying to find the right ones .
    Thanks for your welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.