Just saying "Hi"

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Zardo, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zardo

Zardo Banned Member

I don't know why I joined here really, feel I may as well try and connect with people who are going through similar things. I took an overdose last year but pulled through after 3 days. Went back on antidepressants but just felt too tired to do anything and worse in a lot of ways.
    Why was I born as me, with this conciousness to be trapped in this existence 24/7? It's become more of a loop of empty days and gets more lonely and harsher the older I get.
    I'm only staying around now for my parents sake, though they'd be better off without me around now really in the long run. There comes a point when some things may never happen for you I realise. I need to actually succeed in something that matters, get even a little pleasure for once or just end things for good. No point carrying on becoming an even older man, with nothing but regrets and bitterness.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Zardo, welcome to SF. I hope that you will find the help and support you're looking for here.

3. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums, Zardo.

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Welcome Zardo - there are very real and comforting answers to your questions.

I've asked the same things myself - as to why I was born as me with my consciousness..... and the answers are there to be found. I hope you can begin to believe this, hun. You have self-awareness already, and that is the best place to start on your journey towards MUCH better things :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.