Just say'n hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently joined so I would have a place to post some of what I write and maybe a few art pieces as well. I've lived my whole life with a lung problem and eventually I'll lose the fight one day.....everyone does. I'm no stranger to pain both physical and emotional, but over the years I've found ways to balance it all out. I'm already a member of a support forum so to be honest I get a lot from them. However there are topics that some people find it hard to talk about, so I thought I might be able to vent here when needed. It's o.k though, I vent stuff with a pencil nowadays....it's much safer but no less emotional than if I went off the deep end for no reason. I write, I draw, I'm still here. Guess thats it for now:cool:

Spearmint

Hey, welcome to SF. =] I hope you find the support you're looking for. Writing & drawing are relaxing, maybe you'll share some with us. Send me a PM if you ever need to talk.

Cybrsk8r

Welcome slain. This is a great place to let out all those bottled-up feelings. There are great people here who will try to support you.

emogirl

hello welcome to the site if you want any help or a buddy to talk to just feel free to pm me and i'll get back in touch with you ok

x

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and want to share your writings and drawings. I am looking forward to seeing them. Feel free to talk, and vent, and share with us how you are feeling. We have a good support system here. Take care. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00