Just so damn tired of it all... Exit Party, anyone?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Depressica, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Depressica

Depressica Member

I'm just so damn tired of it all... the isolation, the sh*tty, backbreaking job that doesn't come close to paying my bills and the search for yet another sh*tty job. The constant phone calls about my bills, my desire for/fear of intimacy of other people, no boyfriend and stuck alone with just my dog and the hours of crying. and insenstive people with their empty, "fluffy" replies to my problems.

I'm already a burden on society with my food stamps and medicaid and I'm NOT going on welfare. My parents are up in their age, don't want to be around when mom goes. That will be too painful to deal with. 1 brother in his 50's on disablity. I have no other connections, no husband or children (thank God)!

I think if things don't improve for me in a year, I'm going to have an "Exit Party." I'll save up and blow money on a nice cruise, get laid, and then kill myself a few days later.

2. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

so you think it is ok to kill yourself before you mom dies because you can't bear to be there when she dies before you?Hmm, you might want to think about that.
    As for things getting better in a year for you,well,I don't know.Life is hard,and it isn't fair and If my response is too "fluffy" I apologize.But you have forgottin that most people here you seek support from are feeling exactly as bad as you but take the time to put their pain aside to make others feel they are not alone.
    Take care

3. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

You're sure as hell, ain't alone, as stated in the previous post, a lot of other people are feeling the same(me included.)
    I guess, some people just have it bad. You still got that glimmer of hope at least, to find that significant other, as for the other things like getting intimate with other people, I think that just takes time, to fix itself and a bit of motivation,thats my only hope in life haha.
    You should stick around the party a lil more, ya never know who your gonna run into, or what will happen.
    Hope things get better for ya.

-Sil:mellow:

4. Depressica

Depressica Member

Ooooh, I see. You're saying, "stop your f*ucking selfish whining about your pathetic little pains and make someone else feel better, you attention wh*re." Niiiice. Let me give you some advice: Don't ever volunteer for a suicide crisis hotline, my friend. You'd probably tell them there are people on hold on lines two and three who are suffering worse than they are, so just take the d*mn pills or blow yer f*ucking off with a sawed-off shotgun so you can take the next important caller.

Thanks anyway.

5. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

well the party sounds fun...
    but you sound like your under a lot of stress. best not to take ashes comment to heart. but you do have it rough huh? :(

6. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Trying to pay the bills can be one hell of an ordeal :/ and interpersonal relationships sometimes don't help, or hte lack thereof. And sometimes there's just latent depression coming from some source, or no source at all; it's just free floating.

Everyone on this forum can relate to pain, in almost any form. The ones who have been able to recover can tell you that healing is a proactive process. It takes effort and will on your part. Some might say "deal with the cards you been dealt..." You will find what you need to help yourself :) I would suggest Al-anon or something. Even if you don't have a problem with alcohal, the spirituality will help you. Hmm, I bet they have a twelve step program for depressives. Take a look into that :D

I wish you very, very well <3

7. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

So she doesn't post a "empty, "fluffy" replies to my problems." And you get mad at her? Fuck lol.

8. SATANICAT

SATANICAT Member

I don't think anybody who is working a backbreaking job is a burden on society. Money doesn't equal productivity; some of the most productive people in society can't pay the bills. Hell, I'm glad that you're actually working instead of making somebody else do everything for you. I don't know what else to tell you except things change with time, and change can be highly unexpected, sometimes for good sometimes for bad. This is where this post gets *fluffy*. Being optimistic and at least trying to look at the good side of things doesn't hurt and it usually helps, but that's just my advice feel free to take it or leave it.

GL,
    Satanicat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.