just so fucking angry, you dont have to listen

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by crisis2, Oct 5, 2010.

1. crisis2

crisis2 New Member

I just wanted to go somewhere where I could just vent freely about things w/o people judging me and I'm sorry if this is offensive to anyone, you don't have to read this or respond. I'm just so fucking angry right now, I would never commit suicide because it's a sure way to go to hell and although I have thought about it, I would never do it although a lot of times I feel my life is a piece of shit and why the fuck would anyone want to live in this crappy world. I seriously hate being in America and I hate being in college right now, everyone is just such a fucking moron, I never wanted to come to this GOD Awful place but my parents forced me, they came here because they wanted the glamour and money and yeah they surely got it, my dad makes 40,000 a fucking month, but it just lines his pockets while I have to struggle so freaking much since he gives me a whopping 500 dollars to live on. Got a parking ticket today for a measly 35 dollars but it made me so sad because all I have is 4 fucking dollars in my bank account right now. He treats me like a piece of shit when I have to ask him for money so I shy away and I don't but then I struggle so freaking much. I am 2 semesters away from graduating but I've seriously had it up to here and it makes me so angry and so sad and all I want to do is cry all the damn time but I keep it in because I have no one to fucking speak to. My accomodation is a piece of shit and all I have is my fiance overseas who is also poor as hell and can't help me except to offer encouraging words, and thats only when I have enough money to put in the fucking calling card so how the hell is that supposed to help me. I've seriously chosen to eat cereal over a meal because I'd rather talk to him than feed myself, thats how fucking emotionally broken I am right now. And I just hate all of it and just really want it to end. :sad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep venting okay better yet go to a councillor at your school and get some help for you okay. Finacially there could be school busaries available to help you. talk to financing dept in the school as well see how they can help. Schools have meal plans I am sorry you are in so much pain but you need to finish your education do well at it so you can move on with your life away from all the pain. Do well in school get good job and get your own place Don't screw up your schooling okay keep it it is your way out.