just so much hate

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by total eclipse, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I have this anger and hate that builds up inside of me all towards myself and i wish someone would just beat the living ----out of me. I hate me so much why ihate this feeling i say im over everything yet can't get rid of this hate anger towards me My self harm is minor wanting to do more but logically i wont' allow myself to go there. Wish there was a way just to let it all go maybe if i just hurt myself really bad it would finally go away. I am a logical person know that this emotions aren't me yet i can't get rid of them no matter how much logic i use this dam underlying anger and hate towards myself won't leave

2. kurenai

kurenai Well-Known Member

Hi Mary, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. You have to find a way to block out those negative thoughts, you should go out for a walk or a run somewhere, and concentrate on moving your body and breathing, and don't think about Anything else. Moving around can help make the pain less unbearable.

3. total eclipse

You were so right just had to keep myself busy until my mind settled down a bit thanks

4. Tray

Tray Well-Known Member

i recommend some exercise. when im angry i like to go into my garage and take it out on my punching bag. Its not the best thing cause it makes u wanna hit something everytime u get mad but it works.. You'll just have to figure out what works for you.

5. total eclipse

Thanks Tray anger usually goes away when i let some of the pain out walking helps too but the punching bag sounds like it would be something i could do when it is raining out . Have alot of rain these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.