Just so sad and tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tyger1, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyger1

Tyger1 New Member

Tonight
    Is brutal just like every night. Just got home. Worked all night last night. So utterly despaired today. Just existing was painful today. Don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone. Just want to be completely alone. I can feel my body recoil when I
    Make eye contact with another person. I try to smile but inside I am crying and trying to keep it together. When I can isolate myself, I just feel sluggish and extremely tired - like I can't move and I just sit there without doing anything except thinking about trying to move. Eventually everyone in my life fades into the background and I feel slightly better but nothing has any meaning anymore. I think about death and I'm not afraid because there is nothing to look forward to and I am just so tired. Death is an escape from everything around me and the bleak future ahead of me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you have a job h un you are functioning I am sorry it takes so much energy from you. Are you seeing anyone a doctor or therapist to help you with your depression
    You should get a medical done by your doc ok see if something is wrong get some blood test done thyroid test rule out medical problems hugs

3. Tyger1

Tyger1 New Member

Yes, I am working but having a hard time concentrating and am very slow. I have to work late into the night because I am so slow. I think I am very depressed - a lot going on here - my son has been very ill for 3 years and was in hospital for 17 months - he is not the same now. My father lives with us and he is dying. I am the only person working in the house. I am just trying to get through each day. The situation isn't sustainable. I am hoping some support on line will help and ease the pain I am feeling a little bit. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.