just so scared

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sufferinginsilence, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't get the thoughts of suicide out of my head. I am so scared I might act on it on impulse or in a state of mental instability which I have frequently. My depression gets worse every day. Nights and mornings are just absolute mental agony, I don't know how much longer I can take it. I hate waking up. My life is just a worthless mess, I have so much guilt and remorse. I feel like such a coward, I really hate myself. I am paralyzed by fear and accomplish nothing. My head hurts so much it feels like it could explode from stress and pressure. Anxiety runs through my entire body like an electrical current. There is just too much, it is all so hopeless.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there,

I am so sorry you are going through such torment right now. Do you want to talk about what has happened to make you feel like this? You do NOT have to suffer in silence. You can talk here in confidence and hopefully it will help you.

3. I can't take care of my family. We are being thrown out of our home and have nowhere to go. Among other things. I'm a loser.

4. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that you are still suffering. I can relate with feeling scared. I'm really scared of how my mind is. I hate waking up too because I realize that things aren't any better and probably never will be. I seriously doubt that you are a loser. The mind can play tricks on you when you are depressed.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering. You are important and please remember that. I appreciate life is hard but you have to remain strong. Each day is hard (I understand that and not trying to be patronising in anyway). Please do not act on any feeling but remain strong. Please keep posting as we all care about you.

Just think someone, somewhere does care about the way you feel. I know it's nice being all alone but we can give the kind help and support you want.

YOU are important and be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.