Just so tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moat, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Most days it seems as if the only time people ever talk to you is when you are part of the 'it' crowd or you are about to go and do something stupid. I am not after attention or anyone to care, for every time I say or do something, people flock to me, give half-arsed words pieces of adviced laced with untrue compassion and kindness before setting off on their merry way back to their own private gathering and never think twice on it again. I have moved beyond those things now and too numb to feel anything else so the hell with it, follow the momentum through and let it carry me off into the wild blue yonder. If there's an afterlife, I might as well get started on it nokw, there's nothng and no one left to keep me going here.
    :anony:

2. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I'm drunk, I wanna party. If you wanna hangout, although not express your suicidal feelings, then join me on liquid.fm.
    I'm not a trance music fan, but it always cheers me up.:hazel:
    Yeah!, I'm drunk , but I thought I'll try and cheer you up.:hazel:

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Leif, I can relate so much. :sigh: It seems that way for me sometimes, and it's undeniably frustrating to think about. Sometimes, I feel ignored or outside looking into conversations, in real life and online. It's even harder online since it's hard for me and others to know who to trust and confide in safely. Some people don't talk to me again online and in real life unless I reach out to them for help or they reach out to me for help. The ones that do talk to me, though, when I am not down and reaching out for help, to check on me or just talk casually and show that they care for me... I am so thankful for them. I show care for them in return. They make my world go round. :hug:

You're not alone. I get into that mindset sometimes when I'm down, and it's a depressing, distressing thought process for me. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.