Just so you know.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wibble, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know why I'm writing this, I really don't. today's just put the boot in for me if I'm honest. One of my mates died of a heart attack this weekend at 33, my best friend has been sacked at work and is moving to the other end of the country, and my uncle has landed me with yet another bill I'm expected to pay, this time over a grand.

To be honest, I don't know how I've lasted this long. The person thats supposed to be my girlfriend treats me like an afterthought, my dad's an alcoholic and my mum does nothing except put me on constant guilt trips. My nuralgia is getting worse, I'm self harming again and taking way more pain killers for the headaches than I should be.

so fuck it, I'm done. My life has been nothing but a series of constant disappointments and mistakes and I'm tired of it. I'm tired of the guilt for killing my best friend, I'm tired of the drinking, the guilt trips, the cosntant pressure at work.

There is something fundamentally wrong with me that makes me like this, its not other people, its me. It's time the world was rid of me and their lives were easier.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Re: Just so you know, I'll be topping myself this weekend.

I hear you. Why not fucking off all the rest and live for you? I read you here and you deserve far better than dying. You deserve to be treated right and kindly. Tell me you'll think further, and try to get help for YOU, instead. Please do that. We can talk.

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm of the opinion that you don't have to pay your uncle's bill. That is his responsibility. Have you called crisis?

:hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to lay off the pain killers.. You can get rebound from them.. Thats when they start having the opposite affect there suppose to.. I was addicted to them for eight years and finally one day I said thats it I won't take anymore.. They also can affect your moods..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.