Just something kind of stupid..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Letsbeafraid, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Letsbeafraid

Letsbeafraid Member

Anyways my story.. so lets see. Well I've been friends with this chick for awhile now anyways she ended up being my first and yeah. See she had told me yeah we were friends and all but that since she is moving away we weren't going to 'get attached' to eachother.. and well you know how all guys think 'oh yeah sex and I don't have to actually feel anything!' well I thought I was going to be like that and turns out I can't do that and I dunno.. I feel real stupid just sitting here and thinking about weird quirks about her and then I remember she won't be here in a few weeks. I'm the type of guy who rarely ever cries and yet I'm starting too right now..
  2. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

I'm sorry she's moving away :sad: I know what you're going through though, I went through the same thing except the 'trying not to get attached to each other' theory didn't work at all and it was very hard...anyway feel free to PM if you need to talk :smile:
  3. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

that was kind of silly for her to say you wouldn't get attached. If you already had a friendship, then you had some attachment to begin with even without sex. certainly people feel bad about losing platonic friends, as well.