Just stopping by to say hi!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dosFREAK, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

I just want to let you know that I did not severly injure myself, I am still ok, just in case you guys were worried, I am just letting you know that I am doing ok.
    If I have any problems, I will let you know, bye!

2. Stylez

Stylez Well-Known Member

glad youre doing well... :hug:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

That's great to hear, keep it up :)

4. gitana

gitana SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad that you checked in with us! Of course, many people were worried... we are here for you... I apologize for not seeing your post earler and responding.. Are you really okay? Please lean on us, okay? We really do care about you and wouldn't be here if it wasn't true.. Speaking from my experience when I found SF.. Please keep talking to us, okay? You are very special person to us and didn't find us by accident.. I know.. I am glad you are still here.. Lean on us to help walk you through your pain or someone you trust here, just know that we care about you tremenously, okay. and no matter what you say.. we have all been there.. and completely understand..

Love,

Gitana/Tracie

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is good to hear from you. I am glad to see you are doing well. Thanks ever so much for the update. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.