1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just support?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AMess, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMess

AMess Member

So this site is for support only? Not a site that the members discuss methods on how to go about suicide? I've made another post before and I guess I didn't understand that this site was for supportive purposes only. If I'm wrong please correct me. <Mod Edit - Acy - re methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2014
  2. AMess

AMess Member

Nevermind I have found an extremely adequate website

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, AMess. Welcome to Suicide Forum. We're pro-life - no methods, no self-destructive stuff, no violence towards others, no talk about illegal activities (e.g., encouraging illegal drug use). But we do offer lots of support. :)

What has brought you to the point that you feel like ending your life? When we're feeling that way, chances are our emotions are directing our behavior - not the best time to make a life or death decision. Better to give ourselves a chance to calm down, and when things are more settled, we could see the situation in a better light.

I hope you'll stay and maybe find that what we offer is helpful. Take care and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.