Just take me away god....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Please god, just take me away. If you're really up there, then what the hell are you waiting for??? I don't want to live anymore, can't you see? I'm only 18, that means I might have 60 more years of pain left, why you can't you just end it now???

I go out of my way to help people and make sure their all right, and I don't ask for anything in return. The only thing I ask is for them to love me, that's all I ask.....and they can't even give me that. All I want is for someone to love me, is that so much to ask? Fuck, what do I have to do? Do I have actually have to kill myself to show them how much pain I'm in?

W/E, I have no desire to live anymore. Everyday is nothing but pain, that's all I ever feel. Everyday I wake up, just hoping and praying that it will be my last. I can't stand being alone anymore and not meaning anything to anyone. I shouldn't have to live with this pain the rest of my life, I have to put an end to it now, I have no other choice.....

I just hope everyone knows how much I love them and that they won't forget me.....

2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

dear impulse,

in those 60 years you have ahead you will most definitely find someone to love. you never know what lies ahead. you will be rewarded for your kindness to others.

you don't have to kill yourself for people to know about your loneliness and your pain. there are plenty of people who will step up and help you, starting with the people here at SF

catherine

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It's not your time to go yet impulse. Helping people is a good thing. God is proud of you for helping others. :hug:

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

They will never forget you. Although, it will be much easier for them if they can forget you.

5. touglytobeloved

I hope you are wright, I hope he will find the love he is looking for (im looking for love to). But, dont you think that peope on Sf are the only one which can love unconditionaly? World is weird, sometimes you can do everything, and get nothing in return.

6. touglytobeloved

If God is proud of him, why he is not helping him to find the love he is looking for? I think he deserve that.

7. Ire

Ire Guest

I am 18 too.

Please don't die!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't just die please.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i think we are in a unique position here to notice things like love and compassion here because many of us are at our loneliest and most desperate when we join. we take that tiny bit of hope and reach out... hoping that a complete stranger will take the time to read and answer. and guess what? not only do strangers answer, but true friendships are formed in the exchange of kind and loving words.

we learn kindness, for others, first, and then maybe we dare to expand it to ourselves.

this is only a microcosm of what is available to all of us in the world - the love we give is the love we will receive. i'm not saying love arrives when we demand it... but it is most definitely there. for all of us.

catherine

9. touglytobeloved

Yeah, we are all strangers here at first, but as we read those posts and threads here, and as we reply to them, we are becoming very close to each other, because we know the deepest secrets of the others.
    But i dont agree that the love we give is the love we receive. i have gaved a lot of love, but I didnt get any in return.

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sure you received some love at least. Don't people here give you love and support?

11. touglytobeloved

Yeah, I get some love, ofcourse. I didnt meant that. I didnt get the true love :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.