Just TAKE ME God!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Right U R Ken, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

What the hell God??? You often just take people for no reason. Those are people who should be here. They have families, a husband or wife, childern, they have a reason to be here. I DON"T!! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!

You just took Brittany Murphy out of no where. She was young, talented, people cared about her. And you just took her for no reason. DON"T DO THAT!! If you need a soul I offer mine!!I HAVE NO REASON TO BE HERE!! NEXT TIME TAKE ME instead of one of these innocent people!! It's a fair trade.

Stop working in "mysterious" ways. Be logical for once. It's a logical choice. My worthless soul in exchange for someone who needs to be here. Stop taking fathers and mothers and people who are needed by someone. TAKE ME! TAKE ME NOW!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know you're not worthless. :hug:
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

We all have as much right to live as anyone else.. even if it doesn't feel that way sometimes. :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will find your purpose someday it will jump out in front of you then you will realize why you are still here. No one is worthless Noone everyone has meaning they just don't know it Stay strong okay i hope your pain lessen soon keep posting it away okay we care we listen.
  5. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Actually I am. I've let some people down including people from here and of course, myself. I tried hard but I can't improve my life the way I need to. I haven't been struggling like this for just a little while it's been a lifetime. The worse part is that I've always known what I want and need but no matter my effort I've never even got to touch to things or be touched by them. Regardless of what people say there's something wrong with me and I'm a failure. I tried but it's no good. I want to be taken from this world.