Just talking

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bunny556, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunny556

Bunny556 New Member

Have just joined & need to post. I've suffered from depression for years & felt suicidal on several occasions. A year ago I was very close to it.
    This past year I've managed to help myself & improve my life. Funnily enough on Saturday I was driving home thinking to myself that I actually felt properly content & looking forward to the future.
    That all changed when I got home & received a letter. I don't want to go into all the details but I'm now in huge trouble & ultimately will face bankruptcy amongst other things.
    There's really no way out of this now, I don't want to kill myself this time but really don't see there is any other option.
    I guess that why I'm posting, I don't want to die. I suppose I'm hoping there will be something that helps me on here to change my mind, though none of you can actually help what's going to happen to me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Bankruptcy is not the end all ok many have been bankrupt and started over a new. when claiming bankruptcy that it is what happens you start over. You can talk to someone who can help you manage your debt your money and get back on the road to recovery with your finances again There is no need to end one life over money ok get help to pay back your debts talk to a financial councilor hugs

3. Bunny556

Bunny556 New Member

I did write a longer reply but I don't think it's appropriate for me to reveal all the info I did publicly so have deleted it

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.