Just the feeling of it

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by truthhurts, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

i dont rly hav any eating disorder i shud mention, but i've discovered that hunger gives this pretty good feeling sort of [kind of like a stomach ache but sort of not really]. i just cudnt help but go fast today, cuz it felt real good doing so. at first i was just rly busy in the morning, getting rdy for school etc, and i didnt hav time to eat breakfast. i don't eat at school. i thought i was gonna eat after school, but i just cudnt bring myself to, because the empty stomach felt so good. after tht i went to band practise, where the lead guitarist had brought all of us pizza, which i cudnt eat either, tho i rly like pizza actually. i sort of wanted to eat it, but it seemed the emptyness wud feel a lot better. i feel rly good right now still.
    feeling good about tht kind of an ache might seem weird but, considering tht i've rly wanted to SI recently, this sort of stopped me from getting scars at least, lol.
    well, sort of a random post, just describing what i felt today. thought i might relate to somebody a little maybe, idk xD

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ya hun you do have an eating disorder if you are not eating properly hugs

3. truthhurts

truthhurts Well-Known Member

no tht's not like an everyday thing for me rly, besides, my bmi was 19.3 last time i checked [between 19 and 25 is normal], im not underweight. i was just explaining, im not anorectic or sth, no need to worry :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.