Just the same

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bigman2232, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

It's just the same thing over and over.

Same bad life. Same social interactions and disasters. Same person who no one wants around. Same complaints. Same advice. Just all the same.

I'm not going to change and I can't make anything else change so the only thing is to make it so nothings a concern anymore.

I gave it time and I tried but it's all right back to where I was 6 months ago. In a room, in the dark, just a computer, music and no one around cause they're all out having a life.

Oh wait one thing has changed. Now instead of not fitting in with people my own age or only a little younger, I'm not fitting in with people who are at least 3 years or more younger than me. :mad:

2. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

Yeah it's hard fitting in when you feel the way that you do. It is us more isolating ourselves telling ourseleves we don't fit in. Sometimes I think it's better to be alone then being hurt by people in the end they just make you feel worse.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bigman,
    Somehow i feel really strange calling another male bigman!(haha). I am an isolationist, have been for 15 years. It is not a life very many people can deal with. I have made my peace with it so it doesn't bother me anymore. I refuse to let people in so they can hurt or use me!
    I have made friends here on the forum and they are very supportive! I have the friends here and I got a puppy back in february. He keeps me busy wanting to play.
    I know what you mean about life being repetitive. It was about five years that I dealt with that. Once I made peace with my self it just didn't seem to matter anymore. It is not part of my life any more. Like I said I closed all those doors and haven't opened them in years. My therapist is trying to open them one at a time to throw out the negative thoughts. So far I have told her no!! I am not sure I am ready for that. I am still backsliding every now and then and letting the suicidal thoughts creep back in. So far my friends here on the forum have helped with there replies. I hope you can find the help you need. I can't say enough about my therapist she is great. Take care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.