just thinkin

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by hollowvoice, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

do you ever feel life was planned out for you before you was born?was i meant for this path?

it feels like a quantum leap programme kind of thing i hope i have helped atleast one person in life and now im ready to "leap"

onwards into my next adventure, another life,another world,another time

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

No leaping into anything please at all Sir.

Yes I wonder this question very often - is every predetermined and our choices aren't really choices?

Please take care.

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

.doesnt matter any more does it really,no one responds to anything i post no one will, am i really here i kinda feel like everybody has been told dont talk to that hollowvoice hes scum he'll only bring you down and probably hurt you lonliness hasnt exactly been a friend of mine i hope if anything should happen my friends on here will be taken care of,they are good people

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I responded, I am listening, I care.

It takes time for folks to respond sometimes, you know that.

This is just your horrible depression playing games with your mind.

You are NOT SCUM, you are a very, very special person. And there are a lot of people here that I've seen in my few months of being on SF who would agree with me and who count you as a great friend.

Please don't let anything happen to you. What will I do without you? Or all those others here?

Please try to calm down, go back to the drop in center, call for help, let me help you.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu know what man you better stop thinking like that you have help more then one here and you will continue to help others that is because you do care you do understand. NO WAY in hell will i let you leap anywhere got it unless it is to a place like Hawaii on the beach somewhere you can have fun and relax.
    So start thinking about how you can treat you with kindness okay

6. soon2bforgotten

soon2bforgotten Well-Known Member

I actually do. I also believe we will be with those we love and maybe even with those we dont but knew. I hope the next life isn't here anymore though. I'm done with this one.

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I dont think life is planned out for us, although I do think we are put here for a reason, we just have to find that reason. I also think that we get so comfortable on the path that we are going so comfortable, so safe, that we dont let ourselves open up to the next thing which could be our purpose.

You question whether or not youve helped a person, well Im here to tell you that you have, ME!!I followed you here to this site from another just to talk to you. I think of you as a best friend!!!! As a bf, I can tell you this, open yourself up to life, I know its scary of failure, of rejection, of being ashamed, but you have nothing to worry about, if you showed this world your true self then they would accept you. I know this because you have one of the hugest hearts I know.

And I also know that a hole would be in my heart forever without you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.