Just Thinking... Again

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Forgotten_Man, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

It is 01:31 in the morning so this seems like the place to put this.

So as I am sleep deprived enough as it stands... so my mind is kind of... umm floaty... anyway what am I thinking about? Smoking oddly enough. Really I am just looking out at my balcony, and thinking "Hey I wish I could just stand out there". Often times I saw people standing on the balcony smoking. I have stood outside and just stared. That was mildly entertaining, however, extremely boring. So I think, hey I want to smoke.

Then I think why do I want to smoke? Then I realized it was my suicidal tendencies. After all what better way to slowly kill myself then to smoke myself to death?

My mind goes blank... thoughts if you are awake?

2. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I'm a smoker. I just enjoy it though, can't say i have a motive such as slow death.

It is pretty relaxing though. To smoke and think, goes hand in hand like coffee and smokes :)

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I've thought about quitting for quite a while. I've also hoped it would speed up things. Actually my chest has hurt the past couple of days and there is heart trouble in my family. If I ever do quit, since I started smoking American Spirit, I probably will miss the taste. And yes, a nice cup of coffee or tea and a good smoke, very nice. It is a filthy habit though. I hate the way it makes me smell.

4. Forgotten_Man

One thing that keeps me from smoking is smelling bad... then again there are those cigarettes that smell like fruit.. OOO or pipes.

5. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I actually have a thing for the smell of cigarettes and perfume/aftershave on someone :wiggle:

6. Forgotten_Man

:lol!: Nothing sexier than cigarettes and cologne.

Smoking is a good way to meet people. I can loan ladies a cigarette.

7. UnkelHeit

I like the smell of tobacco but not the way it makes me smell. One memory that sticks with me from childhood is standing outside a pipe shop.

If it wasn't for the health thing, who knows, I could smoke for the rest of my life. I'd like to think one day I'll actually care about my health. I used to ride bikes quite a bit but I probably couldn't make it too far now.

8. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Haha i actually do think it's pretty sexy.

It's also a pretty good way to repulse some people :p

I was having a smoke the other day and a lady walked past and started putting on this big act, screwed her face up and waved her hand in front of her face 50 times. It was pretty hilarious.

9. UnkelHeit

I was in front of a store one time sitting on a bench, smoking. This lady sits down and asks me if I could smoke somewhere else, nicely though. I didn't really think about the fact she sat down beside me. I'd say something different now. I ended up working at that store. The lady was still there and complained if we were too near the back door smoking when she took her break.

10. Forgotten_Man

:spaz: My mind is floating lets go eat pie and smoke a pipe :brainfart:

11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Keeeeeeeen! :D

12. Forgotten_Man

o_O what just happened?

13. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

We ate delicious pie and smoked a pipe together? :D

14. Forgotten_Man

Excellent... pie

15. Azmodius

Azmodius Well-Known Member

Once had 3 girls rip into me about my smoking when I was in line for a bus. They said I was going to give them a heart attack by passive smoking....
    They were all eating McDonalds Big Macs at the time....
    I wasn't even near them, they walked over to me in order to start an argument.
    I just sighed, and continued smoking.

16. Forgotten_Man

That is kind of funny actually. I love hyper anti-smokers. They are hilarious, because most of them are in pretty bad health as it stands.:rolleyes: They had an episode of south park about that.

17. Babyboy09

Babyboy09 Member

I wish I could smoke but my girlfriend hates me doing it. Either keeping a girlfriend or smoking thats my choice i guess its going back to hard liquor for me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.