Just thoughts...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oxygenidia, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxygenidia

oxygenidia Well-Known Member

A person that I didn't really knew in person, but I knew who he was and liked him, killed himself a while ago.

It's so weird with someone just dissapearing like that. I mean I have older relatives who have passed away, but in a natural way. It's so odd when it's a young person (he was my age) who dies like that. He used to always promote suicide but he didn't seem depressed so it came as a bit of a chock.

Anyway, ever since I found out about it I have been thinking intensely about it. I have always thought about it from time to time since the age of 10, but having someone I know do it makes it more...., sort of "if he can do it then so can I". That kind of thing.

I just can't get it out of my head.
    These are just thoughts....., I'm not looking for any particular reply.
  2. nz10040

nz10040 Member

this is exactly how i started having suicide thoughts:sad:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There's nothing wrong about having thoughts. What matters is what you do with those thoughts. It's when you put thoughts into action that really matters. Please don't put those thoughts of suicide into action. :hug:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you talked to anyone about these thoughts? Maybe your parents, or a counselor at school, or a therapist? You need to get them out so they don't festor over the years and you end up like alot of us who deal with those thoughts on a dailey basis. Please talk it over with someone!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.