Just tired and still sad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by doesnt matter19, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doesnt matter19

doesnt matter19 Well-Known Member

I am still so lost I'm 21 and as depressed as I was 2 years ago if not worse

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you it does matter YOU matter ok I am sorry you are so down Hope you continue to talk to us ok
    Have you talked to anyone in real life your doctor or someone you trust so you can get support in place for you
    Keep reaching out ok here keep talking it does help to know you are not alone with your sadness hugs

3. doesnt matter19

doesnt matter19 Well-Known Member

I've never talked to anyone in person I just don't really want to if I tell them why I'm sad and don't want to be around professionals wouldn't help they may talk to me or prescribe something Which I think is the least of what I need I just want to talk to people who want to help am understand me I Don't want to talk to some random doctor who just asks me a million questions and gives me some bs pills
    I also don't really like to open up in general I don't want people to worry or anything even though I doubt people would notice me gone
    I don't even know what I'm looking for or want here but I just feel so alone and I can't stand it idk what to do

And I know everyone here is just trying to help so truly Thank you

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Took me along time to talk to someone and yes the first therapist did not work out at all it was horrible so it took awhile until i reached out again and for me trust well that is so very hard I hear you i do and you do not have to take medication if you do not want to some people take it and it helps them others it does not i cannot my mind won't let me. I found talking here helped me as people do care here they reached out to me when i had no one when i was thrown away yet again. You are NOT alone ok it is so hard for you i get that i do but i do hope one day you will find that someone you can trust until them talk here hugs

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome!

I can assure you, the people here DO genuinely care, that is why I am still here after 8 years. The people here helped me so much. When you are ready to open up we will be here to listen, so take your time if you want. Regarding the pills, I am highly medicated and am in the process of reducing my meds, my medications have completely turned my life around for the better. In particular Mirtazapine was extremely helpful and got me out of the slump I was in but I can totally understand you not wanting to take them.

You can private message me anytime you want, I will always reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.