just tired

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by letty, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

I am just tired of being sick, i cant take it anymore, too many medications and im not any better,
    i want this life to end. im tired of the pneumonia, HIV etc, my mind is going crazy .

2. MWC

MWC Member

*hugs* im sorry you are feeling like this. it must be hard having so many illnesses at once. Could you perhaps ask your doctor about some different medications that might help you?
    Hope you are ok. xx

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Letty i am sorry this doctor hasn't found right medicaiton yet for you I do hope soon hun that you find it and you start feeling stronger hugs

4. letty

letty Banned Member

im just so tired of taking meds. and hoping that i will be better again. its not going to happen, i dont want to live like this anymore
    thank you MWC for your help

5. letty

letty Banned Member

TE thank you for always being so supportive i feel it would do us all good if i was to just die , im sorry for always complaining , its just one thing after another , i am just so frustrated today.

6. total eclipse

That is depression hun makes us think it would be better for everyone if we were just gone but those thoughts hun are not true People would not be better hun they would be so sad hugs to you

7. letty

letty Banned Member

the medications not working my viral load is 160,000 i just want to forget life ,

8. total eclipse

than time to try new medications time to change things up again hun go to hospital let them work with you ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.