• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Just tired

ZombiePringle

Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend
I've taken serious steps. This is one of those times that I have some very real intention. I think I'm more serious about it than the last time I attempted. I know it's not too late to go back. I just don't have the will to do that this time. I've taken a very serious nosedive mentally. I don't have anything to draw from to turn back around.

Waves

Hey Z,

I relate to your feelings. Feels like no hope. Exhausted every option or I cannot live with the psychological pain and stress to survive with mental illness. Do you think if you had someone to take care of your survival needs and had support you could hang on?

johnDoen

I've taken serious steps. This is one of those times that I have some very real intention. I think I'm more serious about it than the last time I attempted. I know it's not too late to go back. I just don't have the will to do that this time. I've taken a very serious nosedive mentally. I don't have anything to draw from to turn back around.
If it's not too late to go back, do you want to have a chat? And take a few moments to look at the sunset and have something warm to drink when the night comes?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00