Just tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

letty

Banned Member
I am just tired of the medical system here in southersn Cal. I am having the gall bladder problem for quite sometime
I am sick alot of the pain and I am sick of being put in a catagory. I have Hiv, and they treat me like shes going to die
anyway so theres no hurry to help her. If I had alll the money they sure would help me. I am getting tired of holdong on
waiting fot some person to put a stamp of approal. i just needed to get this off my mind

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I hope you find the help you need, because you deserve doctors who will listen to you and help you. I've had the same problem, they didn't give me meds for a sickness I have when I clearly need it. I hope you will be able to get help soon.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
OMG this is so wrong hun I know the pain of gallbladder attacks and they should do surgery hun HIV is not contagious if precautions are in place you can go on live a good life with medications now What is there problem dam If it continues get a lawyer i would see how fast they give you help then hugs

letty

Banned Member
Thank you Sadeyes for your concern, Christy I apreciate your words of encouragement . total eclipse thank you so much for your advice and support , you all dont know how much thats helps and means to me. you are all awesome.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I am so sorry to hear this letty. Know the pains of having hiv too and luckily in the UK they take it seriously and seem to bump treatment along because you have hiv rather than delay it. Its ethically wrong for them to not give you surgery just because you have hiv. I mean, with meds keeping VLs at undetectable levels and keeping healthy CD4s for years and years, people with hiv now live a near normal life span so their excuse is not acceptable so I would deffo get a lawyer involved if this continues.

letty

Banned Member
thank you all for your encouragement, I am just feeling so tired of the pain and the fevers everyday and night. my last cd4 count was 198, I had blood work done today, im still waiting
for surgery, the tramadol isnt helping with the pain. i feel like giving up and just ending this sick life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00