Just to get it all out...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MrsJHurtado, Jun 14, 2016.

1. MrsJHurtado

MrsJHurtado New Member

Feeling bad isn't new to me. I grew up in a house with an emotionally unstable, psychologically abusive father. What I have now, most may want, but the only thing keeping me from attempting suicide is my baby girl. I can't imagine what kind of life she would have without me. At this point, I live for her. I also know that if I did commit suicide, I would succeed. I hate failing. My husband pushes me to the edge just to watch me tip over. I hate the fact that I created a life with someone that I cant stand anymore. Someone who has their own psychological problems. I feel like I'm stuck. And as many times as I feel like I can change my situations it gets even more emotionally unbearable. I'm not on meds, and really, this is the first time I've actually admitted that I have a problem. I'm just tired. No, I'm tired of being tired. I want to start over so bad. I want to end this pain.
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am saddened by story as you suffered from emotional abuse when you were young and now from your partner. You are suffering very much and the best thing is that you recognised you have a problem.

The emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse as it does affect you living on a day to day basis. You will no doubt suffer from low self-esteem issues. Please read the theory about PSTD as you may be able to relate that. I strongly advise that you speak to a doctor and therapist as soon as possible. You need to get away from your husband for the sake of your baby. Keep,posting as we really care about you.

Life is important and that includes YOU. Please stay strong and this virtual hand we offer and let us help YOU get through this tough period of your life.

I hope this post helps as we REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU.