Just to let you know how I am..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey

Eh God. The condom split last night. I took the morning after pill this afternoon but it only has an 80% chance of working; plus I worked it out. Guess who is supposedly "more fertile" now?
Yeah thats right, me.
I've felt sick and dizzy all day long; although that's probably through worry.
I'm nausiated now.
I spent 40 minutes on the phone to the Samaritans last night, it helped me let it all out.

Mel x

You know , I cant pretend to know how you feel. But i will say ive recently been through a whole patch of worry with my girlfriend on this subject.
Loads of people were like "yeah it will be ok" and "stop worrying" and neither me or her listened to them - but with it behind us now .. i think the best thing i can advise is try as hard as possible to keep it off your mind .. try to think that when the worry is over you can look back and smile and think that turned out ok. And besides , regardless all of us here are here for you no matter what.

hope all my waffle helped a little :blink:

suppose thats the only hole in the theory :sad: 80% is still a high percentage.

Im not sure what else to say to you really .. sorry .. just *hug* .. and know im hoping it will be ok for you :)

sadsong

Staff Alumni
It's good that you got to take the MAP within 24 hours. I've been where you are and know how sick with worry you feel untill your next period starts.

Just so you know the MAP can cause nausea and dizzyness etc so it could well be that. Just try not to be sick as this might mean that it hasn't all been absorbed.

I really hope that things work out the way you want them to. I'm here if you want to chat.
Lizzy. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00